Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Avenged! Avenged!!

I feel like I have avenged myself lately because I have totally done what I knew I could do today. I played well back to back days. The last two days I have played very very well and I feel glamorous right now. I really feel well. I am ecstatic and fearless. I could go for a skinny dip in the nearby lake and just scream until my throat goes dry. That is how glamorous I am feeling right about now. A second place finish late last night and a third place finish tonight. I feel excellent. Keep in mind there were hundreds of people in these tournaments, so it wasn't like a little sit n' go we're dealing with here. It was the real online experience. He He. I think everyday I play more and more I'm just going to get better. I have already built up a reputation in Club Bluff which is where I play, and they don't want to face me at the final table because I'm considered very dangerous. I love having a reputation like that, makes you feel important in life. So I feel as though I have avenged my bad play within the last week and the last two nights have been excellent. Just wanted to share with you that. There will be another installment tomorrow night. Til then, See you at the Felt!!!

No comments: