Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ohh Laaa Laaaa!!!!!!

Another day of poker, another day of success. Moreso this time around. Entered into 14 online tournaments today and made 3 final tables. So that means about a quarter of the time I was doing well. Seems pretty good to me, I'll take it! I almost made 5 final tables, but you know how it goes.....you go in with the best hand, then you end up drowning on the river. I had to be revived at least twice today it was that brutal. But that's just how it goes, I mean you win some and you lose some. I told my mom how good I was and she believed me right away. My dad also told me that he thinks I'm one of the best players out there. All I need is the right platform and I'm there. I'm trying to get sponsored but it's not that easy. Hopefully someone will read my ad that I put out and will come and see me play sometime and see just how Doyle Brunson-esque I can be. He He. Anyway, hopefully something happens real soon. If not, then that's always okay because I have a lot of years left to live and a ton of mileage left in these tires of mine. Read my next blog, it will be pretty interesting.....til next time. See you at the felt!!

No comments: