Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yay and Nay!!!

Sorry about not getting back to you the last couple nights. I've been forgetting, plus I was rather exhausted last night, mentally exhausted that is. I played in a million tournaments the last few days combined and I had some successes and some failures. I was very excited because two mornings ago I won a tournament. I ran into the kitchen and gave my mom the hugest hug ever after it occurred. The very next morning I made another final table and came in second only in the winner take all tournament. That's okay though, I still gave my opponent a run for his you know what. Bad beats, turns and rivers not cooperating with me, and everything could have been different. I'm good enough to win every tournament I enter because I have the skills necessary, but it doesnt happen because you can't help how the cards fall that's for sure. I went to Amazon earlier today and I am probably going to buy a few poker books. I already have mastered no limit hold'em, so I think I will try my hand at Triple Draw Lowball, Razz, and Omaha 8 or Better. Those three games I don't know very well. I tried to teach myself once upon a blue moon but that just never happened the right way. Anywho, got to go! Another tourney about to start. Til next time! See you at the felt!!

No comments: