Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update! Update!!

I have officially reached my 300th dollar playing online poker. it took a couple weeks due to all the bad beats but it finally occurred. Even though my pocket aces got cracked several times along the way, including tonight, i still managed to get there. there will be plenty of dollars left coming my way as well. I am finally going to get my just desserts let me tell you. Tonight though I was on fire. I came home exhausted from window shopping at Ikea furniture store and I managed to do really well in my first tournament of the day and night. I finally got down to the last twenty something people and I had the best starting hand of them all, Pocket Aces. But what happened?? just my luck, i call someone's all in and then the third guy in the hand takes a few minutes to think about it and then eventually calls me. What did he call me with you ask?? You'll never guess, Queen Jack suited of diamonds is the answer. Yes I know pretty brutal right? long story short, he turns a fourth diamond and then i'm crippled. I fought back alright but it just wasn't enough. Oh well, that's poker right? Or so they say vividly. Til next time. See ya at the Felt!!

No comments: