Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crazy Happenings!!

hello there, hope my readers last few days have been as fun as mine. I'm not only increasing my bankroll everyday that passes but I'm also earning money and recieving very nice checks that have been arriving in my mailbox as of late. Nothing better than getting paid for your talent huh? I just opened up an account at Pokerstars.com. I just realized through some research of my own, that Pokerstars.com is the real money version of Pokerstars and that Pokerstars.net (the one heavily advertised on television) is the one that is the play money website. I always though Pokerstars.net was the only one but I guess I was wrong. I knew they were the top sites for real money accounts but I never could find the Cashier button and now I know why, because I wasn't using Pokerstar.com. Amazing how things work out in life huh? anywho, I'm probably going to play a whole heck lot of tournaments today, and flirt with random women which I love to do. Oh brother, nothing better in life right now. Til next time.....See you at the felt!!

No comments: